Coivd-19 and your mental wellbeing
It's important to take care of your mental health during this challenging period.
You can do so by keeping connected with friends and family, taking breaks from the news, and finding ways to relax.
We have identified a number of resources to help you do this.
- Coping with Corona virus - easy to follow self-help guides, coping techniques and other resources.
- Anxiety UK- easy to follow self-help guides, coping techniques and other resources.
- Mental Health Foundation - How to look after your mental health during the corona virus outbreak – covering a comprehensive array of topics such parenting and relationships on an attractive website.
- PsychologyTools - information about normal and excessive worry, practical exercises (available in different languages).
- NHS Inform - Covid-19 and your mental wellbeing
- SAMH - Coronavirus mental health information hub
- Samaritins - If you're worried about your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- Clear your head - It's ok to not feel yourself right now, Clear you head has some great tips to help get you through it.
- FACE COVID (Russ Harris) Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) based resource, including PDF booklet and accompanying YouTube video, guide to accepting anxiety and distress as a natural response to the Covid-19 challenge, and making valued, committed actions.
More helpful resources for you mental wellbeing